Thursday, April 9, 2009

Everytime We Touch versions play on ideas of love

At http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXZ4h8GAjXE and elsewhere on Youtube, voiceless editions of Cascada's Candlelight Everytime We Touch, I posted this comment


"...we must kill our monsters, Haifun, and they only die through starvation," Juubi explains. Haifun slumps, sings "A strange kind of magic, running through my brain, think I'm in heaven, or going insane" [Reilly ver.] she breaks down bawling. "No, Haifun, that's not the song," he takes her hand. "It's 'I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me, I still feel your touch in my dreams. Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why-" Haifun joins through her tears, "without you it's hard...

This is from Chapter テ ('te') in the middle of the plot. One of Featherwing Love's essential ideas is the difference between love that is improperly directed, and love that is pure. Imagine if your boyfriend/girlfriend fantasized about you in a way you didn't like. For a more specific example, [edited out, I don't want the GLBT community to get mad at me.] I won't explain the FWL situation because that would spoil an awful lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment